8am
So the day isn't exactly starting off on the healthiest foot
BREAKFAST
pistachio pudding pie -217cal
coffee with creamer and sugar -60cal x2 120cal
(maybe I should get use to coffee without sugar)
Here's my weight loss tip for the day. Brush your teeth after eating. It will keep you from going right back to the fridge. (tip came from jillianmichaels.com
11:15am SNACK
20oz Mt Dew (the shame!) -290cal
2 slices honey wheat with 1/2tbsp butter -150cal
I can't seem to give up that one Dew per day. But tomorrow that will be my goal. Wish me luck! No idea what will be for dinner, no doubt it will along side a salad with homemade vinegarette and be grilled since it's a beautiful day. I plan to get my exercise in by way of weeding the veggie garden.
Oh boy, oh boy. The rest of the afternoon was terrible!! I went to my Mom's house and completely fell off the wagon. Dinner wasn't much better.
OK at Mom's
1.5 can Dew -225cal
10 Oreo cookies -700cal, let me repeat 700cal! That's right 10 cal in 1 cookie
BLT on white with mayo -270cal
cherry laughy taffy- 120cal
pistachio pie -217cal
I got no exercise! :(
DINNER
2 BBQ pork rips -545cal
1 grilled ear of corn with butter -97cal
High Life Light -110cal
OK I have to be completely honest. I realize that just because I don't acknowledge it here doesn't mean those calories don't exist. I also had..
pasta salad -100cal
So my calorie calculator says i had about 2172. That's just an estimate. I can't always find the exact food with the exact numbers. Junk food calories add up so quickly. But lets be honest, dinner wasn't a beacon of health either. Who cares!? I went to my Mom's, I slipped up. But it's OK :) It's a new day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2172? Yeah right! when I added all this up myself it came to over 3000!
ReplyDelete