Friday, June 11, 2010

A Renoir Painting

Here's the deal. So far from my blog a probably come off like I'm a self conscious and vain girl. But I'm really not. I've been all shapes and sizes in my 28 years and for the most part I've always been comfortable with who I am. Most of my adult life I've felt beautiful. But now here I am, size 16 and 175 pounds and I don't feel good about myself. There's nothing wrong in wanting to lose a few or 50lbs to feel better. I don't want to look like Kate Moss or Kelly Rippa. I just want to be comfortable in my own clothes and my own skin. I LOVE my curves! My round ass, big boobs and soft belly make a wonderful place for my husband to cuddle and play and for my baby to sleep and nurse and just be happy. So here's to feeling beautiful and being healthy! I cherish my curves! I hope you too cherish whatever you're carrying around. So today, I'm gonna shake it! Shake it like a polaroid picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment