skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Beach Ball Project
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Pay Off
I lost 7 pounds!!! Not much but it's a start.
Going to be out of town for a couple day. I won't be blogging but I will be keeping track of my calories. :):):)
1 comment:
Anonymous
July 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM
that's a great start!!! I hope you really feel good about it!!!
- JILL -
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
▼
June
(14)
Day 12
Pay Off
Day 8
Day 7
Breastfeeding
Day 6
overly processed foods
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3 and what a beautiful day it is!
A Renoir Painting
day 2
Forget the scale
In the beginning, Day 1
About Me
Jamie
Photo by www.ericaclarkphotography.com
View my complete profile
that's a great start!!! I hope you really feel good about it!!!
ReplyDelete- JILL -